Pages

Thursday 5 June 2014

Be Still 52



I am taking this course as a way to maintain an eye for beauty and peace and a space in my heart for gratitude as I navigate a challenging and unexpected redirection of my life.

I am hoping that this new beginning, while not exactly welcome, will allow me to reignite my creativity and make it a regular part of my life.  And to find a visual and emotional mindfulness in the process.

I am really enjoying the course, textures are a revelation and add a painterly manipulative quality to processing that is something I love.  It is also reinforcing what I know about layers.
Be still

I like the way the course is already pushing me to set shots up and not just snap what it there.  I cannot remember what textures I used here, I might pop back in and add the details when I have caught up blogging the process.

I played around with some of the other images I had taken too.

#100HappyDays 14

More Tulips

#100HappyDays 20 Tulips

And I am loving a legitimate reason for buying beautiful flowers, fabrics and bric a brac.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment