Pages

Monday 30 June 2014

Be Still Week 5

After many bright sunny days spent getting my home ready for a viewing I finally got round to doing this on a cloudy cool day.  So the light I used is naturally diffused, I many try to capture specular light another day.

I had to find a different place to shoot as my conservatory where I have shot so far has light coming from many directions as you would expect.  So I moved furniture away from the window (south west late afternoon light) in my living room and used a small side table painted with an intricate but soft design by my daughter as a base and the floral wallpaper of the feature wall as a backdrop trusting it would be out of focus enough not to be a distraction.


Be Still 52 Week 5 Side light 

1 kk texture music lovin soft light 100% rainyday soft light 100%  with texture removed from small parts of the rose and scarf in both cases.


Side light 2

 melancholy preset in LR and voilet texture in CC, soft light 100% and some partial removal of texture on the flowers.

And then I could not resist a bit more play.







Daisies

No comments:

Post a Comment